The American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) starts its Annual Meeting this weekend in the beautiful city of Montréal, Canada. Montréal is the second largest city in Canada and was originally called Ville-Marie or City of Mary. It is estimated to have a population of 4.1 million people and the city’s official language is French. If you find that you have some time to spare during your visit, here are 5 things you can easily fit into your schedule. Jouir!
1. Notre-Dame Basilica: Opened in 1830 the Basilica is located in the historic district of old Montréal. www.basiliquenotredame.ca.
2. Montréal Botanical Gardens: Is comprised of 75 hectares of thematic gardens and greenhouses and located at 4101 Rue Sherbrooke E in Montréal. Botanical Gardens.
3. Montréal Museum of Fine Arts: Founded in 1860 it carries over 41,000 works from Antiquity to today including paintings, sculptures, graphic arts, photographs and decorative art objects displayed in four pavilions. Located at 1380 Sherbrooke W, Montréal. www.mbam.qc.ca.
4. Free Walking Tours of Old Montréal: The best rated walking tour on Trip Advisor and it’s FREE. It can’t get any better than that. Check Out Trip Advisor To Learn More.
5. Jean-Talon Market: Located at 7075 Casgrain Avenue this market is a delight for foodies! Everything from fresh fruits and vegetables, to seafood and frommage! Learn more about the Jean Talon Market.