As aesthetic professionals are forced to readjust to the COVID-19 (coronavirus) impact on their practice, patients and staff, Joseph Niamtu,DMD, III, discusses his survival strategy in this special episode of Aesthetic Insider™ Radio. Dr. Niamtu is well known in international cosmetic facial surgery circles as surgeon, teacher and author and is regarded as a key opinion leader by academics and clinicians worldwide. He is a fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, and is board certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and The American Board of Cosmetic Facial Surgery. His practice is limited to cosmetic facial surgery. He has Cosmetic Surgery Procedures Certification from the Commonwealth of Virginia, Department of Health Professions, and maintains cosmetic surgery privileges at several local hospitals. He lectures internationally, has taught on six continents around the world, written four textbooks and 30 chapters on other textbooks. He has authored hundreds of publications on various cosmetic facial topics and cosmetic facial surgery DVDs. To learn more about Dr. Niamtu, visit www.lovethatface.com.
- Plan For The Next Crisis
– At your practice and at home
– Learn from the past and plan for the future
- Look To Technology If The Office Is Closed
– Virtual consulting
– Zoom staff meetings
– Tele-communicate with patients and colleagues
- Consider A Closed Office A Mini-Sabbatical
– Get some well-deserved rest
– Catch up on journal reading
– Write that scientific paper
– Reorganize and spruce up the office
– Online CME courses are still available for learning
- Take A Look At Your Business Plan
– Review and edit your website
– Look at your marketing plan and make necessary adjustments-
– Don’t lose track of your referral base
– Continue follow-up with interested patients
- Look To The Future
– How prepared are you and the staff for the BIG Ramp Up? You will get busy again.
– What new safety systems can you put in place?
– Keep communicating with patients and colleagues
– Remember: This too shall pass
To listen to the full interview at Aesthetic Insider Radio with Dr. Joseph Niamtu, III, CLICK HERE.
To reach Dr. Niamtu, call 804.934.3223, or visit www.lovethatface.com.
MORE ARTICLES FEATURING DR. JOSEPH NIAMTU, III.